Monday, July 29, 2019

40 Days of Prayer for Education - Day 4


Day 4:



 Jabez cried out to the God of Israel, Oh, that you would bless me and enlarge my territory! Let your hand be with me and keep me from harm so that (NIV)I will be free from pain/ (NKJV)I may not cause pain. And God granted his request.
1 Chronicles 4:10 New International Version (NIV)


Today’s prayer:

Dear gracious Father God in heaven,

We cry out to You today, “Oh that You would bless me.  Bless my school.  Bless my division and bless my city!” Father as we ask for You to enlarge our territory, equip us to maintain and cultivate in excellence all that You provide.  Let Your hand be with us. With Your hand, steer us in the right direction. With Your hand, comfort us in distress.  With Your hand, silence the mouth of the enemy and erase his plans against us.  With Your hand, protect us and fight on our behalf.  Almighty God keep us from all harm.  Protect us against physical violence, racial attacks, verbal abuse, disrespect, angry outbursts, slander, administrative bullying, being ostracized by coworkers, depression, anxiety, and thoughts of suicide.  May we have a school year free from pain. Bless us to be filled with Your love, mercy, and grace that we may not be the cause of pain to anyone. Grant these requests from Your appointed educators Father God.

In Jesus’ name,
Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment