Tuesday, January 3, 2017

Hear Ye! Hear Ye!


Let the morning bring me word of Your unfailing love...
-Psalm 143:8



Good morning fellow educator and those of you who are praying for the educational system in your country!

I don't have a lot of time because I have to get my kids (especially my slow-poke teenager) on the bus in a few minutes.  I just wanted to let you know something really quick...


Jesus loves you. 

Proof?

“I have loved you with an everlasting love;
Therefore with lovingkindness I have drawn you and continued My faithfulness to you.
“Again I will build you and you will be rebuilt..."  - Jeremiah 31:3,4



“The Lord your God is in your midst,
A Warrior who saves.
He will rejoice over you with joy;
He will be quiet in His love [making no mention of your past sins],
He will rejoice over you with shouts of joy. - Zephaniah 3: 17 AMP



I really need you to get this one....


“For God so [greatly] loved and dearly prized the world, that He [even] gave His [One and] [a]only begotten Son, so that whoever believes and trusts in Him [as Savior] shall not perish, but have eternal life."  - John 3: 16 AMP


These words are sincerely... 

 "from Jesus Christ. He is the faithful witness to these things, the first to rise from the dead, and the ruler of all the kings of the world.

All glory to him who loves us and has freed us from our sins by shedding his blood for us.  He has made us a Kingdom of priests for God his Father. All glory and power to him forever and ever! Amen"  - Revelation 1: 5,6 NLT


Have a great day and know that Jesus loves you.  Talk to Him today.  Let Him lead you and guide you in all truth.  Trust Him for EVERYTHING.  Look for His favor.  Listen for His voice.  Remember His words to you and share His love with someone else.


The Lord is with you and you are loved,

Toni

No comments:

Post a Comment