Sunday, October 25, 2015

Click Here For a Refill

The thing I was reminded most of in church on Sunday is that I have to praise God no matter what.  In fact, it will be in my darkest hour of need and question that my praises to God will do their greatest work. 
(Click here to read about the chain breaking praise of  Paul and Silas while they were in prison)  
You see, my verbal praise to God declares my allegiance to the one I call Savior.  His name is Jesus!   Moreover, my declarations of adoration lets the devil know that I am aware of and believe in the omnipotence, omniscient and omnipresent power of God and that frankly, he (the devil) "ain't got no power".  

So I am here today to help fill up your arsenal of praise by reminding you of four things.  


1.  Praise Him because He's God!
 Because He's God
Click here for a reason to praise

2. Praise Him because He's good!
Click here for a reason to praise




3. Praise Him because He is giving!

Click here for a reason to praise

And last, but certainly not least,

4.  Praise Him because He is gracious!
It is my prayer that you and I both exalt God more than we exalt our situations.  Let us boldly proclaim God in all of His goodness and gracious giving.  I promise you, someone needs to hear it.

Any day this week that you come across what seems to be a debilitating situation, come back here for 

                                     


Have a great week.  


The Lord is with you and you are loved,

Toni



Please enjoy this video as you prepare to educate His children this week.


No comments:

Post a Comment